Green Salad With Miso Dressing
This tangy dressing can also be used as a dip for raw vegetables or pita.
- 4 cups mixed greens mizuna, spinach, or other greens or lettuces
- 1 grated carrot
- 1 radish thinly sliced
- 2 scallions thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 2 clementine oranges segmented
- 2 TBSP dry roated shelled sunflower seeds almonds or pistachios
- 3 TBS onion sprouts or pea shoots for garnish optional
- 1/3 cup light miso paste*
- 1 TBSP tahini
- 1 TSP tamari
- 3 TBSP rice wine vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic
- juice of 1 lemon
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine all dressing ingredients in bender or food processor.
- Toss a few tablespoons of dressing with salad ingredients and serve.
* I like Westbrae Natrurals Mellow White Miso