Mango Cucumber Salsa
This refreshing salsa is great on shrimp tacos, on top of quesadillas, or simply served with tortilla chips
Write a review
- 1 ripe mango, peeled and finely diced
- 4 inch section of english cucumber, peeled and finely diced
- 1/4 small red onion, finley diced
- 1/4 jalepeno, ribs and seeds removed and minced*
- 3 TBSP cilantro, chopped
- 1 TBSP mint, chopped
- juice of 1/2 lime
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients, toss and serve.
- *You can add more or less jalepeno to taste.