Red Cabbage and Apple Slaw with Pomegranate Vinaigrette
A delicious and unusual winter salad.
- 2 TBSP pomegranate molasses
- 2 TBSP lemon juice
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- 1 medium apple julianned*
- 1/4 small red cabbage finely shredded
- 1/2 cup of pecan pieces toasted
- 1/2 cup pomegranate seeds optional
- 6-8 mint leaves coarsely chopped
- salt and pepper
Combine first three ingredients in a small jar and shake to combine.
Toss dressing with remaining salad ingredients, season with salt and pepper and serve.
I use the julianne attachment on my mandoline to do this.