Veggie-Loaded Pesto Pizza
This a healthy pizza loaded with tons of veggies. It makes a great one-dish meal. With all of these veggies I don't even make a salad when I make this. This is also a great vegan pizza if you omit the cheese.
- 1 package of frozen for refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 cup vegan pesto or prepared pesto
- 1 large clove garlic
- An assortment of your favorite veggies such as
- - halved cherry tomatoes or thinly-sliced roma tomatos
- - grilled zucchini
- - grilled eggplant
- - artichoke hearts
- - grilled peppers
- - spinach or arugula leaves
- - thinly sliced red onion
- - kalamata olives
- - pickled or oil-packed peppers
- 1/2 to 1 cup crumbled goat cheese or mozzerella optional
Preheat oven to 500 degrees or according to the directions on your pizza dough or crust.
Prepare pizza dough using my method above or according to package directions.
If using my flip method, rub par-cooked pizza dough with garlic clove.
Spread pesto on pizza dough.
Top with vegetables and cheese (if using)
Bake at 500 degrees until dough is cooked, cheese is melted and toppings are heated:~ 5-12 minutes.