Thai Veggie Pizza
I love Thai curry. This is a creative way to showcase Thai flavors in a vegetarian pizza.
- 1 package frozen or refrigerated pizza dough Ok, you caught me. I didn't have any dough on hand so I used a Boboli crust.
- 1/2 cup coconut curry sauce prepared or homemade*
- 1 small red bell pepper sliced into rings
- 1/4 cup bamboo shoots thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot cut into matchsticks
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese optional
- 1 handful of cilantro leaves
Prepare pizza dough according to package directions
Top dough with curry sauce, vegetables and cheese (if using).
Bake at 500 degrees (or according to the package directions on your dough or crust) until dough is cooked and toppings are heated.
Garnish with cilantro leaves.
*There are a number of great prepared curry sauces in grocery store. Maya Kaimal makes some great sauces. However, it's really easy to make your own using coconut milk, a prepared curry paste, brown sugar, fish sauce and lime juice.