Kale Chips with Miso Yogurt Dip
These kale chips make a great healthy snack. The dip also makes a great salad dressing.
For the Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale
- olive oil spray
- sea salt
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove tough stems from kale leaves wash and spin dry.
- Cut or tear kale into pieces and place on a parchment-lined baking sheet. One bunch of kale will fill two large baking sheets.
- Spray leaves wtih olive oil and sprinkle with salt.
- Bake for ~10 minutes until kale is crispy.
For the Miso Yogurt Dip
2 TBSP white miso
1 TBSP lemon juice
1 small clove of garlic
2 TBSP seasoned rice vinegar
2 TBSP plain greek yogurt (non-fat or 2%)
freshly ground black pepper