- 1 large bunch cilantro washed and spun dry
- 1 handful flat leaf parsley washed and spun dry
- 2 TBSP minced red onion
- 2 TBSP olive oil
- Juice of one small lime
- 1 TBSP red wine vinegar
- 1 handful of cashews
- salt and pepper
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and puree until smooth.
- If mixture is too liquid, add more cashews.
- If mixture is too thick, add more oil and vinegar.
This is a small recipe that is meant as a condiment and may be difficult to make in a larger food processor. If you don't have a small food processor, I recommend doubling or triping the recipe and freezing leftovers in small containers for future use.